Click Here to Download Fillable Membership Form
Semi-annual meetings featuring:
- Texas Map Society Lapel Pin
- Presentations by map collectors, scholars, and enthusiasts.
- Tours of interesting map resources around the great State of Texas.
- Workshops on preservation and conservation concerns.
- Sharing of interest and expertise by members and representatives from other Societies.
- A newsletter is published for the enlightenment and enjoyment of Texas Map Society members and the general public.
$25 – Student / Retired / Teacher Membership
$50 – Individual Membership
$100 – Family Membership
$500 – Sponsor Membership
$1,000 – Benefactor Membership
For further information about the Society
Contact: Brenda McClurkin, Treasurer
P.O. Box 638
Weatherford, TX 76086
mcclurkin (@) uta(.)edu