Semi-annual meetings featuring:
- Texas Map Society Lapel Pin
- Presentations by map collectors, scholars, and enthusiasts.
- Tours of interesting map resources around the great State of Texas.
- Workshops on preservation and conservation concerns.
- Sharing of interest and expertise by members and representatives from other Societies.
- A newsletter is published for the enlightenment and enjoyment of Texas Map Society members and the general public.
$25 – Student / Retired / Teacher Membership
$50 – Individual Membership
$100 – Family Membership
$500 – Sponsor Membership
$1,000 – Benefactor Membership
For further information about Membership
contact: Lynne Starnes
Texas Map Society
The Summerlee Foundation
214-363-9000 (Voice); info atsign summerlee.org (E-mail)
To join or renew your membership in the Texas Map Society, please print, complete, and mail the form below:
Texas Map Society Membership Application
For further information about the Society
contact: Ben Huseman
The University of Texas at Arlington Library
Arlington, Texas 76010-0497
817-272-0633 (Voice); huseman atsign uta.edu (E-mail)